Regular Bubble Wrap Rolls
The polyethylene air-filled bubbles absorb shock, reduce vibrations, and defy rough handling. Bubble wrap is ideal for shipping or storing fragile items. Features include superb elasticity, puncture resistance, flexibility, ease of handling, and great pricing.
Bubble wrap’s lightweight construction reduces shipping costs. RipplePak’s heavy-duty bubble wrap retains its cushioning properties.
RipplePak’s bubble wrap is available in 48” rolls either in 3/16”, 5/16”, or 1/2″ thick. Available in either slit, perforated, adhesive, or cohesive format. Also available with paper (pabble), metalized, corrugated, and cloth backing.
RipplePak can manufacture custom bubble wrap pouches and pillow packs in sizes to suit your requirements at very affordable pricing.
Heavy Duty 1/2″ Bubble Wrap
This is the strongest bubble wrap available on the market. It is three times stronger than regular bubble wrap.
The bubbles provide maximum protection through their unparalleled ability to withstand pressure and mishandling.
What Makes Bubble Wrap for Packaging Ideal?
- Reusable – Bubble wrap packaging in Canada is usually highly durable, which makes them reusable. As long as the bubbles are intact, they can be used over and over again even after shipment. The customer can use the bubble wrap for packaging instead of throwing it away for their own use.
- Lightweight and Durable – As aforementioned, heavy-duty bubble wraps are lightweight yet highly durable. Because of their strength and less weight, they are highly ideal for the protection of the product without adding to the weight of the shipment.
- Cost-Effective – Compared to other forms, bubble wrap for packaging is extremely cost-effective. It is usually sold in bulk and can be used for numerous things, even for oddly shaped objects and since it can be reused, it cuts down the cost of buying more bubble wrap for the packaging.
- Good insulators – Some bubble wrap packaging in Canada is designed to ensure that the product is safe and secure even under change in temperature.
- Provide Protection During Shipment – Shipment often can be handled roughly, sometimes the vehicle the shipment is in can be a subject to a rough road. This is where Heavy Duty Bubble Wrap comes into play. It provides the security and protection needed so that the product reaches the customer safe and sound.
Why Should You Choose Bubble Wrap Packaging?
Bubble wrap is an ideal form of packaging for a variety of items and bubble wrap packaging in Canada is highly durable, which makes it reusable. A customer can repurpose the bubble wrap for packaging instead of throwing it away. While also being lightweight and durable, bubble wrap in Canada is ideal for the protection of a product without adding to the total weight of the shipment. Bubble wrap is also extremely cost-effective and is usually sold in bulk. Due to its flexibility, bubble wrap is ideal for packaging various items even oddly shaped objects. Bubble wrap supplier in Canada and the USA offers high-quality bubble wrap that is perfect for your packaging needs.
What is Biodegradable Bubble Wrap?
Many bubble wrap companies are now using biodegradable bubble wrap for their packaging needs. This bubble wrap is designed to cause minimal to no damage to the environment. Bubble wrap suppliers in Canada and the USA are constantly working to also take part in preserving the environment from deteriorating further. The use of this bubble wrap helps these companies with their bubble wrap packaging needs while also being more environmentally friendly. RipplePak, a bubble wrap manufacturer in Canada and the USA is one company that is ahead of the game when it comes to creating eco-friendly products like this.